Wednesday, November 20, 2013

On Personal Matters and Forthcoming Posts (update November 2013)

For my and my family's health concern, I left Tokyo and moved to Kyoto from September 2013. For courtesy of my employer, my labor contract is kept unchanged. I have some heartache, headache, slightly high blood pressure and random pains but feel somewhat eased. My wife's throat turned well. We enjoy bigger rooms and now I have bookshelf!

I am preparing (at least) two essays, one on history of extensive thoughts for recent four centuries and the other on some biographical facts of ergodic theorist Shizuo Kakutani. Other subjects which have appeared in this blog would be rewritten in paper form.

There is no actual plan for forthcoming posts, but dimension theory (for cases of discrete and continuous dimensions) must be treated first.

(added) I also have a long-awaited plan for simple explaination of various versions of fixed point theorems in economical context, but I have no through understanding on this subject yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment