Monday, March 18, 2013

On Personal Matters and Forthcoming Posts

Since I'm living near Tokyo and for ongoing Fukushima reactor crisis as of 19th March 2013 and curious arrhythmia, high blood pressure and thyroid enlargement noticed after June 2012, I have little hope to survive coming five years or even less. Around home and office, almost everyday I hear ambulance siren. My wife daily evacuates slightly reddish mucus and I don't know what to impute, her vice of smoking or Radioaktivität in the air for you and me.

In forthcoming posts, treatment of these subjects is planned.
  • As previously annonced, Utility and Measurement part 3, treating history of utility theory in economics and interrelation with topology, order theory and measure theory
  • von Neumann's contribution to social sciences and to other diciplines
  • Hamiltonian dynamics and Samuelson's economics

Sorry for irregular grumbling.

No comments:

Post a Comment